Zeitgeist: The Gears of Revolution
Thinking Man's Tavern
The Thinking Man’s Tavern lies a few streets off from the main docks of Bosum Strand, memorable for the cobbled-together statue that stands by its entrance, an assortment of flotsam and jetsam assembled into the shape of a sitting man deep in thought (The Thinker statue).
This large, spacious tavern hosts a full kitchen, stocked bar, game room, and patio. The tavern hosts different bards on occasion, some just passing through and others who are more common in the bar.
The owner and barkeep is a nearly 7 foot tall man who was once in top physical shape but has grown more rotund over the years named Tomas Hillcrest, but everyone calls him Tad Hilly (a suitable nickname for the man who has come to resemble a hill). Most other waitresses and bartenders are women, who Tad finds bring in the most customers.
- Bultar’s Barley Wine
- Burning River Ale
- Otto’s Oatmeal Stout
- Your Highness’s Hefeweizen
- Crimson Ron’s Red Ale
- Fey Crisped Smoke Ale
- Mulberry Cider
- Ginger Cider
- Hydromel (Honey Water)
- Whiskey, Scotch, and Vodka also available.
- Wildvine Bread with Goat Butter
- Beet and Goat Cheese Salad
- Hare Soup with Eel Broth
- Grilled Salmon with Lemon Butter
- Chicken Stew with Herbs and Barley
- Deer Haggis with Tomatoes and Nutmeg
- Fish of the Day
- Bread Pudding with Golden Raisins, Apples, and Acorn Sauce
- Homemade Pie: Apple, Blueberry, or Plum.